5 Ways You Can Take Action
Show Your Support
Sign the Belgian Petiton: Urgent Release and Repatriation Paul Rusesabagina – Humanitarian Hero ‘Hotel Rwanda’
Join our ‘Represent’ campaign and support us with t-shirts, hoodies, and tote bags – all proceeds go directly to legal costs and other expenses to free Paul.
Send a Letter
Join our letter writing campaign at The Action Network, sponsored by No Business With Genocide. Simply enter your information and Action Network will send a pre-written letter with your name on it to your Representatives and Senators.
Share on Social Media
Contributions will be used for a variety of legal defense costs, including lawyers fees, security for Paul’s family when needed, and expenses associated with Paul’s defense.
Contact Your Representatives
- Your Congressman: Use LOOKUP to find your Representative
- Your Senators: SORT BY STATE to find your Senators
- White House switchboard: 202-456-1414
- Call them and tell President Biden to call the Rwandan government
- Rwandan Ambassador to the United States Professor Mathilde Mukantabana
- Ph: (202) 232-2882 // E: email@example.com
- UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet
- Ms. Luisa Ragher, Head of Division, EU Office of Human Rights
- Ph: +32-2564-4954 // E: Luisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belgian Foreign Minister Philippe Goffin
- Ph: +32-2501-8111 // email@example.com